Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MWI & Unity 4.0.3 , Domino.

I've got a bit of a strange problem with the MWI on unity 4.0.3 and Lotus Notes.

The light will work if you do a manual refesh on the user. But if you leave the user a message or delete any message the light will not go on or off. Some users lights work fine. I have applied ES 13 , 6 & 7. I've checked all the users settings and they are all the same as the people that work. There are no errors logged in the event log.

Any one come accross theis problem before?

Many Thanks

Gus

2 REPLIES

Re: MWI & Unity 4.0.3 , Domino.

Gus,

This sounds like a mailfile ownership mismatch, but I would expect to see event log warnings along the lines of "Domino notification received for user not monitored..." (unless the ownership happens to be set to another Unity UM user). You can check the ownership by opening the mailfile for the user in question and under:

Actions->Tool->Preferences->This mail file belongs to:

This entry should be set to the username of the person that actually uses the mailfile. If you find that the value is set incorrectly, it will take about an hour or so for the change to take effect. You can also force the change from the Domino console by typing:

> tell ucadminp flush

> tell ucadminp refresh

Todd

Re: MWI & Unity 4.0.3 , Domino.

Hi,

The problem was a Mailfile problem. I found out that the $ucinbox was corrupt. Below is how I fixed the problem.

1. From the Unity Admin, delete the user

2. Make sure the AdminP request is successfully processed before

continuing

3. Open the mail file in designer, and delete the following hidden views - $ucinbox

4. From the Unity System Admin again, re-enable/resister this user.

Hope this helps anyone else with the same problem

Thanks

Gus

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content