cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need 2 phones to be Separate from our other CCM phones..

walshda
Level 1
Level 1

We have about 100 phones running CCM 3.2c, and they use Unity 3.1 for voicemail.

What we want to do is add two phones that don't seem to be a part of our phone system to the outside world. I have 2 DIDs already for them, but I want to know how I can block the current Unity auto attendant, and make it so that when they hit 0, it doesn't go to our operator. Is there a way to do this?

3 Replies 3

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Create a Translation pattern for 0 and place it in a Partition Called Operator. Goto the CallSearch Space for your 100 phones and add in this parition.

Create a New Call Search Space and you could call it PhonesNoOper. Add in all the search spaces your current phones have except the Operator.

Assign this call search spare to the phone and line that you do not want to be able to call the operator.

In addition if you dont want this phone to able to call your other IP phones, or be called by the other ip phones, you can create a partition for it, and add or not add its partition the the call search space of the other phones.

ischarcm
Level 1
Level 1

even simpler yet, why not go to these two individuals unity accounts under the call transfer section and edit the 0 key and make it not active.

Putting 0 as ignore for those two subscribers worked great. Thanks! I also went a little further and told it to not accept the input of user extensions, which also took care of the "411" option we have setup that brings the users to the main directory.