Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need Help!!! expert

I must design a VOIP&VPN system for a company's branch. according the requirement of customer, they need the branch can communicate with Center-office by VPN, and they can also use voip technology in whole network. I have made a design. but I don't know whether or not this design could be meet with customer exactly. I need help to confirm my design. Thanks.

I use a Cisco3662-AC to connect internet through 2M DDN, and use this 3662 to provide the voice/fax module(NM-HDV-1E1-30) to local PBX. so Cisco 3662 can transfer the call from PBX to Center-office. my first question is whether or not Center-office must use the gatekeeper to register related voip calls from branch? Next question is If I use PIX525 to provide the VPN application to local branch, whether or not I can make the voip calls originated from local be transfered to Center-office through PIX525? Last question is If I hope the VOIP calls be transfered through VPN, how to do it?

Oh, Thanks for your help. I keep waitting for your answer.

1 REPLY

Re: Need Help!!! expert

As far as the first question is concerned, the gate keeper is required at the central office.

Regarding the second question, I am not very sure of it. But I do have a document refered below which can be useful for your configurations.

Establishing Connectivity Through Cisco PIX Firewalls

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/23.html

Hope this helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies