Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Need help for special case!!!

We have six user with 7960. Running CCM4.13(sr2) and Unified 4.04

Phone 1:

1111--Line 1 (personal extension)

1222--share 1 busy, roll over to share 2

1222--share 2 busy, roll over to share 3

1222--share 3 busy, roll over to share 4

1222--share 4 busy, go to voice mail

Phone 2:

1112--Line 1 (personal extension)

1222--share 1 busy, roll over to share 2

1222--share 2 busy, roll over to share 3

1222--share 3 busy, roll over to share 4

1222--share 4 busy, go to voice mail

Same configuration as Phone3, 4, 5, and 6.

What I try to accomplish here is that, after serveral rings if noone pick up at extension 1222, instead of send to voice mail, we would like to have some sort of IPCC feature.

For example, the caller should hear "all respersentive are busy now, we will be right with you shortly".

So give us chance to finish the first call, then pick up second call later.

After business hour, we would like to send the call to voice mail.

I really dont know how to accomplish this, but is there anyway to work around by using unity callhandler???

Thanks

Ken

4 REPLIES

Re: Need help for special case!!!

With Unity CH, you may use supervised transfer with hold options. You can hold calls while doing a supervised transferring from Unity, but I dont think you can change the hold wave file to say"all reps are bus ynow, we will be with you shortly", unless you edit the system wave file that Unity uses. And you can hold the caller, only if the extension you are trying to transfer to is busy.

I think your best option is to use the standard IPCC software (5 seats) that come with your callmanager and configure a basic queue.

Bronze

Hi Shanky,

Thanks for rely.

Thats what I thought, I need to use IPCC.

Can I ask you one question? What 5 seats mean??

Only 5 users, 5 phones?? coz we have 6 phones.

Thanks

Ken

Ken,

IPCC has license enforcement, which means every agent who receives a call from the queue or who is logged into the queue, costs you one seat license. A supervisor will cost you one seat. Same is the case with an agent. So if you have 6 phones, 6 people receiving calls (agents), you will need 6 licenses. For the past few years, Cisco has been shipping free with Callmanager, a 5 seat IPCC Express standard software. You can run it either coresident on the callmanager, or on a separate server. With Standard IPCC you cannot do recording, ASR/TTS, database support etc. You can do basic queueing, which is more than enough to fullfil your requirements.

HTH

Sankar.

Silver

You can also use the Attendant Console application with Call queuing feature to queue the calls. You can play a greeting while in queue using Music on Hold feature.

Check these links for more details

Attendant Console

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsccmac.htm

Attendant Console Call queuing

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/sys_ad/4_1_3/ccmfeat/fsccmac.htm#wp1144562

Regards,

Anup

Create a hunt group and add all lines a

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content