Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Need help modifying icd.aef script

This is what im trying to do;

I would like to modify the icd sript to allow the caller to opt out of the queue(at any time) and leave a message. The leaving the message part seems to work fine, but I just can't figure out how to listen for and capture DTMF tones during the "output" and "QueueDelay" steps. Can I do it with an ExtendedOutput?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Craig

3 REPLIES

Re: Need help modifying icd.aef script

You should use the Parse Input to filter the digits entered or you can use the menu option and create an option for your customer entered digits , when the necessary digits are received you can Redirect the call to voicemail .

Regards

Has anyone made this work. I am able to get it to work when I unhold to play a message by creating a menu but I cannot figure out how to give the user option to "0" out when on hold playing music. If someone has a sample script I could look at that would be helpful.

Bronze

Hi,

The Hold step is not user interruptible. If you want this funtionality, you need to use an interruptible Play Prompt step (playing the desired wave file) instead of the hold step.

Regards

Venkat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content