Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change links on the CCMUser page . . . .

I am running CCM 3.3.3sr5 and would like the ability to remove some of the links on the ccmuser pages once a user logs in. specificaly:

change location

change pin

change password

add phone services

The other thing that i have been able to do is break the link so when a user clicks on the change pin link, they get a page cannot be found page. What I really would like to do is to completely remove the option to click on the link. (Do not want to text shown on the page)

Thanks all

Neal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need to change links on the CCMUser page . . . .

Edit the options.asp file in:\Ciscowebs\user\. Simply remove the strings relating to the options you don't want displayed.

2 REPLIES

Neal,

You nead to understand web pages a little, but most of the page is simply a List Item build, look through the list Items that are created

• tags and if you dont want them , then delete them. Just make sure you delete the closing tag as well
  • Incidentally, have you not seen the bug in 3.3.3 user pages where for 7940 the view your user guide option appears, but for 7960 it doesn't.

Paul

Edit the options.asp file in:\Ciscowebs\user\. Simply remove the strings relating to the options you don't want displayed.

Views
    Helpful
    Replies
    CreatePlease to create content