cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need your help !!!! Have to exact IPCX script

francis.labelle
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know how can I extract the .aef script that I'm using in my ipcx cluster. the target is to keep a copy of those script on another location (for recovery purpose).

I can I do that ? Does a copy of those script are located on the IPCX server and on the Ldap server ?

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Go to Scripts menu in IPCC admin page and you see the list of scripts. You can click the icon on to the right hand side (right most) which downloads the script to any where you want to.

When you "mouse over" this icon, it should say Download.

HTH

PS: Please remember to rate helpful replies!@

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

oupos I forgot to mention that the IPCX windows service actually don't goes up. I can't access to the CRS admin web page. Can I found a copy of those script some where in the file system ? I want to setup a brand new IPCX server. I have many BARS backup (with the CRS option checked) available and my LDAP is ActiveDirctory 2003. Can I just delete the "ou=CCN APPS" in my AD. Setup a new installation of IPCX and then restore a BARS backup ?

Log into IPCC server (physical login is fine) and search for *.aef in a My computer search window. It should be in a folder

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: