cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

needed help to find call history report in CUCM 7...

kcarjun2002
Level 1
Level 1

I am little bit confused with this topic. I need a report which displays all the calls made by users on daily basis. When I see in the discussion forums, people are talking about CAR tools but I am not sure if it can be used in CUCM 7 or not. When I go to the CU Servicability->tools menu, I can see only CDR Management. When I checked in the CUCM Administration --> Application-->Plug ins it does not show any thing like that in the list. I really need somebody's help to figure out how can I generate the call history report.

Thanks a lot in advance...

Arjun

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CAR is in all version, you can refer to the documentation online

Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Detail Records Administration Guide, Release 7.1(2)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/cdrdef/cdradmin.html

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks for the prompt response. Can you briefly explain the process on how to set it up if you don't mind...!

Thanks again

The instructions are basically the same as for setting it up for any version

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml#cause2

HTH

java

HTH

java

I found that the service was already installed and running. I assigned myself as a member of CAR admin group. When I try to logon to the CAR webpage, I get the following error message:

The requested resource

(/car/j_security_check) is not available.

Is there any security seetings that I need to make changes?

Just to make sure, you're using the link under serviceability right???

If yes, take a look at this bugs:

CSCsm21561

CAR url needs to be changed in ccmservice page

CSCsm34607

Getting error when Loging into CAR

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: