cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New IPCC install subsystem problem

mbandw
Level 1
Level 1

In engine status the JTAPI, RM-CM, database, & e-mail subsystems show out of service.

The correct JTAPI user is configed on the CM and IPCC server. How do you make them inservice? Where they not installed during original install? (i didn't install and can't find who did) If that is problem can I run setup and re-install with no problems? Thanks

1 Reply 1

venkasub
Level 4
Level 4

Below are few troubleshooting tips for CRA subsystem problem.

Checkout the below URL which address JTAPI subsystem startup problems

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080154fcd.shtml

For RM-CM Subsystem,

Symptom:- The Resource Manager Contact Manager (RM-CM) subsystem is out of service.

Possible Cause The RM JTAPI user in Cisco allManager is not configured properly.

Recommended Action

1. From the CRA Administration web page, choose Subsystems > ICD, click the RM JTAPI Provider hyperlink, and then make sure that the information

in the RM JTAPI User ID and Password fields matches the information for the RM JTAPI user in Cisco CallManager.

2. In Cisco CallManager, verify that the Enable CTI Use option is enabled for the RM JTAPI user.

3. Make sure you have associated the agent’s phone to the user.

For Database Subsystem, check if you have configured the DSN Properly.

For Email Subsystem, check if you have configured the email subsystem properly.

Take a look at the below URL which explains how to configure various subsystems in CRS.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_3_1/english/admn_app/cra_adm/submenu.htm

I'm not getting your second question? What do you mean by "they not installed during original install"?

Regards

Venkat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: