cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New messages are not announced to one user

sallwine
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 3.1<br>Exchange 2000/5.5<br>For one out of 4 users, messages are delivered into his inbox, but are not annouced over the TUI. <br><br>I have verified that date and time stamps are correct.<br><br>I have verified on the messages tab, that MWI indication toggles, when new messages are delivered. <br><br>The user is on an Exchange 2000 server. We have tested another user in the same storage group, and that user appears to work fine.<br><br><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by sallwine on 1/16/02 09:52 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

are these voice messages or emails? If they're emails, make sure those users are enabled for TTS. If they're voice mail users, check the time setting on the home Exchange server and the Unity server (assuming their clocks are not synced). If the time on Unity is ahead of the time on the home server the messages wont be listed (these are considered future messages).

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

They are voicemails. We have checked the time on the home Exchange server, and setup another user on that Exchange server. One user works and the other does not. I have not tested emails. I will test emails, and see if I have the same problem. (TTS is enabled for the user)