Cisco Support Community
Community Member

night message assistance

Let me try this again... i have a Callmanager 3.12c system with Unity 2.4.6. I have unified messaging. My gateway to the PSTN is through a 2610 router with an incomming PRI. All incomming calls are sent through this PRI and all phones have a four digit DID number. I have a call center running using the Cisco's ICD application. The number that corresponds to this main route point for the call center is a four digit DID number just like everything else. The voice mail ports have extensions far outside the DID range. This is what I want to do... I want all calls that are comming in for the call center only (therefore only one extension) to have a night message. How do I accomplish this? Do I have to send all calls to the Auto Attendant in Unity and have it do all the routing? If I can redirect one incomming extension to the Unity server, how do I set up a message to play between 5:00PM and 8:00am and not leave a message? I appreciate your help.<br><br>alan jackson<br><br>

Community Member

Re: night message assistance

You should be able to do this using call handlers and routing rules in Unity.

Setup a call handler to say the message you want and then send the caller to the Goodbye call handler.

Create a new routing rule that is triggered by the DNIS that matches the Call Center extension and have that be on a schedule that you can create. This routing rule should be setup to send all the calls to the newly created call handler.

Anil Verma
Cisco Systems

CreatePlease to create content