Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Night mode with CCM 3.1

Is there any way to allow my receptionist to hit a pre programmed button at 5pm every day that will turn the Auto-Attendant service on. I want her to answer calls through the day but be able to go into night mode at 5pm.

Thanks,

Brian

5 REPLIES

Re: Night mode with CCM 3.1

I don't know of a way of achieving it with CallManager and WebAttendant.

To deliver this function with a proper night service we normally recommend a third-party Console application from Arc Solutions (www.arcsolutions.com).

Or have the application written for the xml display. A number of companies do this sort of customization

If your receptionist is using webattendant you can have as a last option in your hunt group the extesion of your AA, so when your receptionist logs out all calls will go to your AA.

If your receptionist is no using WA, have her Forward All to the AA extension.

You might be able to do this in AA that comes with CM, or you could get Cisco CRA IVR version (I know you can do this type of thing in Cisco IVR).

What I would do if send call Calls to AA or IVR and then If it Mon-Fri 9-5 then send the call to your receptionist then after this hour play the AA menu.

Rif

Brian: If you are using Web Attendant for the Receptionist, It is simply a matter of adding another hunt member to the Pilot Point. So if your Hunt Group reads:

User X line 1

User X line 2

User X line 3

Then add the fourth route to the Directory Number of the Auto Attendant. This will do two things:

1: If all the lines are busy to the Receptionist, the next caller(s) go to Auto Attendant.

2: When the Attendant logs out, the only valid member of the hunt that still exists is the Auto Attendant, so they will be routed there.

Views
Helpful
Replies