cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service mode - user switchable

aobszynski
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for resolve case where customer needs function on CCM 4.1.x that he can switch callmanager to night service mode.

I know that i can use TimeBased routing but this will use "strictly defined" clock valuse. Idea is to have switch/phone number/button on reception phone where button push or dial will schange calling behavior...

Any idea?

TIA!

2 Replies 2

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Only way in 4.1 would be to configure extension mobility and when they are logged in it rings to their number and when logged out of extension mobility it goes to the other destination. They could also forward all their number to a number for night service.

In call manager 4.2 they can login and log out of hunt groups. See URL below for 4.2 features.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_data_sheet0900aecd8042402c.html

There are probably other ways to get close to what you need/want in 4.1 and/or some third-party application.

DebbyGalle
Level 1
Level 1

Tushaus Computer Services has a really neat calendar program that lets you control queues and time of day program.