Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

No Corp Dir on 7935 CM3.14b

We have just setup two 7935 Conference phones. The quick setup and user guide talks about the Corp Dir softkey being available to search the Corporate Directory, however no softkey appears on the phone. Corporate DIrectory works fine with 7960/40 phones, and everything else on the phone works ok.

There also does not appear to be a directory setting under the phone setup in either the phone, Web setup to phone or CCM phone setup (unlike 7960/40 for custom directories). I am about to download the latest phone load from CCO, but will this solve the problem or is the Corp Dir function only supported in CMM3.2 or above for the 7935?

Thanks in advance.

David

1 REPLY

Re: No Corp Dir on 7935 CM3.14b

Applied teh Latest phone load P00503010200 from cmterm-7935.P005-3-2-5.exe on CCO. Although the CM has the updated code under device defaults, Still no Corp Dir.

One checking the phone, We have a Boot Load ID and App Load ID. The app load has not changed after the phone load update. Still P005C302. Is the app load CM dependant? i.e. will only be changed if I upgrade CM to 3.2 or 3.3?

Thanks in advance

David

Views
Helpful
Replies