Cisco Support Community
Community Member

no mailstore can be found

New install on version 3.03. Got a strange problem. We imported from exchange all of the users with no problem. However, if we go to add one user using the ol' plus button, there is no mailstore or server information available. I cannot specify which exchange server do add the users to. Weird one but that's my life. I performed the reg hack to create users without creating NT accounts using Lindborg's tool. Also, we are using the Octel prompts so I made that reg hack as well.<br><br>Exchange 5.5 and the network is running win2k in mixed mode. The Unity is a voicemail only. There are 2 servers within this site. Each server is a unity for 2 separate offices. These offices are connected via a T1 circuit. The Unity's are member servers in the customer's domain.<br><br><br>Marcus Mitchell<br>SR Voice Applications Engineer<br>NEC Business Network Solutions

Re: no mailstore can be found

hmmm... On the Import tool (under the Unity program group) when you go to import users from Exchange does it show the list of servers in the drop down list? If this is working then it's something goofy in the resource manager configuraiton (which the SA uses to attach to the Ex55 monitor which talks to Exchange which is where it gets it's info about which servers are available to add users to).

If it doesn't work either then there's something weirder going on...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

CreatePlease to create content