Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

* No more exam questions on the forum *

Sorry folks, I'm going to have to shut down these threads where folks are just posting lists of test questions word for word and looking for answers. I haven't had to do this in the 2+ years the forum has been operating and I hate to do it but I don't have much choice, it's getting abused a bit much lately.<br><br>With the new tests coming out the folks that write, administer and enforce these tests are getting very annoyed with folks posting questions word for word right off the exams. I don't really want to bang heads with people internal and external to Cisco that are unhappy with this practice and I kinda have to agree it's not good style to just post big chunks of the tests and fish for answers. That's not the point of these tests, you're supposed to get trained up and understand the product to the point where you can answer these and/or know where to find the information (i.e. the installation guide, administration guide, release notes, Exchange books etc...).<br><br>I'm getting flooded with emails with these types of questions as well (several folks sent me entire tests they wanted me to "grade" for them! Not cool...). I wont respond to those either, so please stop.<br><br>As such I'm just going to have to start deleting these posts that dump test questions right off the exam. I'll notify the poster if they have an email address out here, of course.<br><br>If folks post questions phrased for general information ONE AT A TIME (i.e. it's not dropped word for word off the exam) I'll try and help out with general explanations to help you out (i.e. so you know WHY the answer is "X" and not just memorize it). Any questions out here that include multiple choice answers, are pulled right off the test or the like will be removed from the forum at this point moving forward.<br><br>thanks for your understanding on the issue.<br><br><br>Jeff Lindborg<br>Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey<br>Cisco Systems<br>lindborg@cisco.com<br><A HREF="http://www.AnswerMonkey.net" target="_new">http://www.AnswerMonkey.net</A> (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: * No more exam questions on the forum *

As a follow-along to Jeff's post about test questions on the forum, also please do not send questions about test questions in email to Cisco forum moderators (if it's not going to get answered on the forum, it's also not going to get answered by sending a Cisco employee an email).

We have got to follow the rules here.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content