Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

No more voice mail user licenses available???

Everytime I try to add a new user to the unity system, I receive the following error: "There are no more voice mail user licenses available. No users can be added." We have 65,000 user licenses and only 700 users. Any ideas? <br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: No more voice mail user licenses available???

Are you sure it's saying no "voice mail users" available? Could it be saying no "licenses" available? Just checking… Folks trip up on this from time to time so I wanted to make sure... the Class of Service associated with the subscriber template you are using to create new users might be out of another license (fax users, tts email users or VMO users).

If that’s not the case, there was a bug with registry permissions that tripped up our license counting guys on Win2K that could cause this… what version of Unity are you working with? Are you on Win2K? If so, we can manually check to see that the branch of the registry we’re looking for has read/write/update permissions set properly.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Anonymous
N/A

Re: No more voice mail user licenses available???

I contacted AV support and we resolved the problem. The problem was only occurring when I was trying to add users remotely. When I added users from the unity server itself, I did not receive any errors. The solution: give everyone full control of the "keys" registry key at HKLocal_Machine\Software\ActiveVoice.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content