Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

No park number available?

Folks,

I just added a range of park numbers in my callmanager cluster on subscriber#2, when i put a phone on hold and try to park the call , i get a message no park number available??? any ideas?

Thanks

8 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: No park number available?

Hi

Is the callpark partition in the CSS??

Is phone register to publisher or subsriber#2 first?

Ken

callpark is in no partition.

phones are registered to sub#1, I have 7 subscribers.

I thought call park on any of the subscribers should be accessable from the phones.

Thanks

Bronze

I believe phone at Partition A can reach phone without Partition.

But try to create a partition for Call Park, then assign to IP Phone's CSS.

I have my CallManager 4.13sr2, one punlisher and two subscriber. I create call park like following:

Location A: Subscriber#1 (CallPark_A-->Partition, range 1000-1010) then Publisher(CallPark_A-->Partition, range (1011-1020)

Location B: Subscriber#2 (CallPark_B-->Partition, range 2000-2010) then Publisher(CallPark_B-->Partition, range (2011-2020)

Then assign the partition CallPark_A to the IP Phone at Location A, assign the partition CallPark_B to the IP Phone at Location B

Everything works great.

Thanks

Ken

Ken,

Do we have to need to have any services running for it to work, i have the call park and the phones registered to the same server, but still when i put the phone on hold and try to park the call it says no call park numbers available.

Thanks

It works only if i choose the publisher as the call part server, any ideas?

Bronze

It is really odd..... what verison of your CCM??

Have you tried to use my configuration? Assign different call park range with same partition name to publisher and subscriber?

Ken

I had the same problem and my service provider helped me out. you need to have at least two Call Park numbers or ranges. One pointing to the Pub and the other to the Sub. For some reason when it was pointed to the Pub, I could only park calls if I was the called party. And when I pointed the Call Park number to the Sub, I could only park calls if I made the call. Just make sure the numbers are in the None partition

When you park a call, Callmanager will  search the available Park numbers configured on the server that is  processing the calls and will also look up the partitions that are  available in the CSS of the phone and will pick the first available part  number that is defined in a partition that is reachable by the phone.

When you go to another phone to retrieve the parked call, Callmanager  will search for the parked call by using the CSS of the device.

This can create an issue if you create same park numbers in different  partitions in different servers. It is recommended to give different  park number ranges for different servers.

I would recommend against using as the partition.  Why don't you create a partition such as "CL_Svcs-Priv_PT" (make it available to all users CSS's but not from gateway inbound CSS - hence, Priv = Private and CL = Clusterwide).  Use different ranges as (as is best practice) but put the numbers in the same common partition.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies