Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ports in Unity 3.1.(2)

I have just finished the unity install and added the tsp with 16 ports. The tsp test button completes successfully, all port names match exactly, and the ports did no auto-register as phones. I installed MSDE per the instructions in the checklist, but I have heard that it should have been a full SQL install. Is this correct? Would this prevent unity from seeing the ports?<br><br>I also checked the licensing...TAPI 16 ports, and ran the license syncronizer....no luck.<br>What am I missing?<br>Any advice would be much appreciated....<br><br>Justin Riley<br>Sr. Network Engineer<br>Coleman Technologies, Inc.<br>Orlando, Florida

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: No ports in Unity 3.1.(2)

What symptoms are you seeing when you mention "no ports"? Does Unity go ring no-answer when called. Does it go off into re-order? Does the SA ports page not show anything? Are there any MIU or TSP errors in the event log?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

I was getting a re-order tone. Then, as soon as I posted the previous message, they started to work...I'm not kidding. No changes were made....But I still have one small problem. Calls go through, and voicemail is saved, but I do not get MWI. I have checked the TSP, and edited the switch settings, but the MWI extensions do not show up in Unity Administration under switch, and it does not send MWI to Call Manager.

Justin Riley
Sr. Network Engineer
Coleman Technologies, Inc.
Orlando, Florida

Anonymous
N/A

When you have the Cisco Call Manager switch file selected for the skinny integration, the MWI on/off codes will not show up on the SA. It's goofy, but they are configured in the TSP control panel applet, but don't show on the SA. If they are correctly configured in the TSP control panel applet, but aren't on the SA, don't worry about it. Did you check this link?

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/cm_mwi_config_issues.html

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content