Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ring back-CRS3.0(3) SPD-IVR

Hi,

We have CRS3.0(3)-IVR integrated with CCM3.3(3).

I have connected an analog phone to FXS port of a 3660 router(IOS-12.2(15)T2).

When I call from the analog phone to the Auto-Attendant & press 0 to reach the operator,the call is transfered to an IP phone,But I am not able to hear the phone ringing.But when the operator lifts the phone we are able to hear each other.

I found the same problem when I created a new script (welcome prompt asking the user to enter the ext he wants to reach).

This problem is only when the call is routed through IVR.

Also this is working fine When I call AA from an ip phone within the LAN(without 3660 router)

Pl suggest if any of you have faced this problem.

Regds

Kiran

3 REPLIES

Re: No ring back-CRS3.0(3) SPD-IVR

Under CallManager service parameters for Callmanager, set the "Send H225 User Info Message" to "User Info for Ring Back Tone" instead of the default no Ringback and see if that works

Hi,

Thanks for replying.I tried with this option & also with "h225 info for ring back tone" but still it is not working.

Regds

Kiran

Hi,

I had a case this morning where the default no Ringback was set but had, until recently, been set to "User Info for Ring Back Tone". I am not aware that anyone changed this parameter so am wondering how if could just change to the default. I am wondering if, during a reboot or some other incident, that it may return this parameter to the default setting.

Are you aware of anything like this happening and why?

Thanks

Regards,

Rob Buchan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content