Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Noise cancelling handsets

Looking for a noise cancelling handset to be used on a 7960 phone anyone seen such an item?

5 REPLIES
VIP Purple

Re: Noise cancelling handsets

Take a look at the following link. Choose "I need a headset for my existing phone or PDA" and then the manufacturer and model. Under Feature, check Noise Cancelling. We have several of the CS50s and have had very good success with them.

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/productfinder/usage.jhtml

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Community Member

Brandon,

Do you guys have to use the optional lifter kit with the CS50's to allow your users to answer/place calls or how do you have your configuration set? Thanks. - Cary

VIP Purple

Cary,

We use the CS50s both with and without the lifter. The lifter makes it very handy to answer the phone if you're away from your desk, but while at their desk, our receptionists use the attendant console to answer and direct calls. So, the lifter is nice, but not required.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Thanks,

Brandon

Community Member

Thanks for all the input guys, But what I am really looking for is a handset not a headset.

Scott

Community Member

I have the Cellular Headset Adapters for a Cisco IP phones. You can use standard cellular headsets with 2.5mm plug with your Cisco IP phone. I think it's much easier to find a good headset with all features you need with 2.5mm plug, than to find a specialized headset.

Michael Shavrov

www.headsetadapter.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content