cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NoMoreMtpResourcesAvailable error

jose_gomez
Level 1
Level 1

The Application log in the EV of my CCM4.1 is getting full of this error. There are some thingsI checked regarding transcoding but I want to know specifically what processes make use of the MTP resources so that I could better troubleshoot this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I have seen this many times when MoH is invoked and the Region config between the MoH server and the device being held uses G.729. The MoH server uses G.711 on;y by default. If G.729 has not been enabled in the IP Voice Media Streaming App service parameters then a Transcoder will be invoked when MoH is streaming to a G.729 Region.

If this is the case then the problem can be solved by making a Transcoder availble or by enabling MoH to stream G.729.

Kevin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

If H323 GW is using MTP enable flag we will invoke a MTP or XCODER which acts as an MTP.

If codec missmatch either between endpoints, GW, when using SW CFB, etc a XCODER will be used also.

You may check CCM detailed trace match EV error and see when that device was needed and the insert process failed.

You may post the ccmtrace or open a TAC case.

Happy new year!

HTH

Gonz

I have seen this many times when MoH is invoked and the Region config between the MoH server and the device being held uses G.729. The MoH server uses G.711 on;y by default. If G.729 has not been enabled in the IP Voice Media Streaming App service parameters then a Transcoder will be invoked when MoH is streaming to a G.729 Region.

If this is the case then the problem can be solved by making a Transcoder availble or by enabling MoH to stream G.729.

Kevin

Wao!!!!

This is it, thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: