cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Nortel Supervised Transfer??

jim.stengle
Level 1
Level 1

We are going to be integrating a Nortel Option 81C with a Call Manager. I have little experience with the Nortels. We need to be able to transfer a call from the Nortel to Call Manager and on no answer, have the Nortel forward the call to its own voicemail. Does anyone know if this is possible? I assume the Nortel has some type of supervised transfer.

3 Replies 3

dafydd.baldwin
Level 1
Level 1

It is possible, we did it with a 51c about 2 years ago and will be doing it with a 81c in the next few weeks. I'm not sure of the Nortel configuration but we just had a T1 connection between the 81c and ( at that time ) a DT24+ and it worked liked a charm.

If you want when we have done it here I can post or send you the configs.

rlbrumm
Level 1
Level 1

We are currently doing this scenario and it does work fine. The call goes to the end user's CallPilot voice mail, whether it is a Cisco IP phone or a Nortel phone. We have standard T-1 configuration from The Nortel PBX. If you need a config, please let me know.

bennypoole
Level 1
Level 1

the 81c and 51c have the same os. you need an acd group in the 81 with no members (maxp=1) the ncfw field needs to be the pilot of your cm all stations is the cm interface group need to be cfna to vm. this is done in ld 23. i have a little over 20 years on all nortel products

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: