Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Obtaining Data from the DCD database

Does anyone know how to extract data from the DCD database. I would like to extract a list of CCM users, including their Department and other relevant details that you normally see within the Global Directory?

Is there a commmand to pull data from the DCD database or can I use the Directory Admin tools? I would like to import this data into some kind of spreadsheet? Or there another way?

Can anyone help?

thanks

Steve

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Obtaining Data from the DCD database

You could use a Perl script to export the user names and extensions to a .csv format. You could then may be use the information from that file and convert it to some other format that you want.

Bronze

I have not used them personally, but you could use the Directory Admin tool "Bulk Export" to an excel file.

Geoff

Cisco Employee

You can try running the command 'avvid_migrate_save' for CM 3.3. If you are running CM 3.2 or below, please download the DCD fix from CCO and that will have the above command.

Once the command is run, go to C:\dcdsrvr\run\dcx500\config\Migration_backup. avvidusers.txt and avvidapps20.txt files will have the information you are looking for. You can try to export from that txt files.

Views
Helpful
Replies