cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Obtaining Data from the DCD database

s-butler
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to extract data from the DCD database. I would like to extract a list of CCM users, including their Department and other relevant details that you normally see within the Global Directory?

Is there a commmand to pull data from the DCD database or can I use the Directory Admin tools? I would like to import this data into some kind of spreadsheet? Or there another way?

Can anyone help?

thanks

Steve

3 Replies 3

didyap
Level 6
Level 6

You could use a Perl script to export the user names and extensions to a .csv format. You could then may be use the information from that file and convert it to some other format that you want.

trailman73
Level 4
Level 4

I have not used them personally, but you could use the Directory Admin tool "Bulk Export" to an excel file.

Geoff

You can try running the command 'avvid_migrate_save' for CM 3.3. If you are running CM 3.2 or below, please download the DCD fix from CCO and that will have the above command.

Once the command is run, go to C:\dcdsrvr\run\dcx500\config\Migration_backup. avvidusers.txt and avvidapps20.txt files will have the information you are looking for. You can try to export from that txt files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: