cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Octel Prompts

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I recall a while back that there were registry hacks available to emulate the "feel" of octel prompts.<br><br>Is this a feature somewhere in 3.x or still a registry hack?<br><br>

3 Replies 3

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

You still need to tweak the 'HKLM\Software\Active Voice\CDE\1.0\' key to get it working. Unity 3.1 will ship with the 'Unity Advanced Settings Tool' in the tools directory which looks strikingly similar to the tool that Jeff put out on Answer Monkey. You can use this tool to change the setting without needing to open regedit.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Not applicable

is there a script that does this or a document that describes how to do this?

When is 3.1 due to come out?

Can't seem to find under tools or scripts - but then again I can't seem to find much today ;)

please reply to paul.varenholt@xwave.com

Thanks,

Paul.

Not applicable

You can get the registry edit tool off AnswerMonkey.net. This is the same version as is shipping with 3.1.

Unity 3.1(2) should be available on CCO later today (just checked and it's not there yet).

BTW, if you create an account out here and post with that you can get email notification when a reply to a post is made. I usually prefer folks do this than take stuff "off line" since the whole idea of the forum is for folks to be able to search for stuff they're interested in and find out what the resolution was down the road...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)