cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Voice mail port busy

sdeal
Level 1
Level 1

I just completed an installation of 3.1(4) W/cm 3.2 . I have a 16 port Unity and the second port is busy. You can dial each port directly but the second port is busy. I have tried deleting the port out of CM and recreating it still no go.

Any ideas ?

2 Replies 2

afuller
Level 4
Level 4

Regular busy or fast busy? If you look at the port on Call Manager, does it show registered? If you go into performance monitor on Call Manager and pull up the Cisco Lines performance object, do you see the second port's extension in there? Does it show up like "Rem-7002" where 7002 is the extension?

What do you see on the ports page in the System Manager on the Unity server? What do you see in the app even log when the box boots up or when a call comes in on that port? You should look for the AvCiscoTsp warnings and messages referring to device 6 (port 2).

adam

I solved the problem. What got me thinking is I deleted all voicemail ports. Then when you dial 9000 which is the pilot you would get a busy signal which you should. But when you dialed 9001 the port giving me proglems you would get a busy signal but, you still got the description Voicemail . Rebooted the call manager add the voicemail ports back now everything is happy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: