cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

one way audio from transfered call

soheilkatal
Level 1
Level 1

i have a remote site(SRST)2821 connected to my main callmanager , i can call all the extensions internally without any problem, but when i transfred an incomming call from from my pri gateways to any of the remote extensions, they can't here anything but the caller has the voice (oneway situation)

any help would be appreciated

3 Replies 3

gpulos
Level 8
Level 8

there are a few reasons that one way audio can be created.

for starters, please see the following link for 'one-way-audio' troubleshooting:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk698/technologies_tech_note09186a008009484b.shtml

thanks for reply

i check everything in troubleshooting

but the problem is when i call remote extensions i have no problem and also when i transfer calls that came from my analog gateway (FXO) still no problem, problem happend when i transfer calls that came to my PRI Lines , and my pri gateway configuration, like CSS and ... is the same as my analog gateway.

one more thing my pri lines are comming from

a cat 6509 switch with x6608 blade that has catos,how can i check "ip routing" command on catos?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: