Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ONS board ? Voice Board ?

Can anyone help me out with what exactly the 4 port dialogic card put in to the Unity Server is...

I have a unity 2.3 server running, a Calista 4x4 w/ all lights green, and my Mitel SX2000 switch programed correctly...

I am not sure what to tell my NT box (running Unity) it has in it...

Is is a modem ? Do I connect it to a COM Port ? Is there software I need to install ?

I thought it was part of the Calista 4x4 package, so I installed the software. Now at startup I get the error..."can not locate I/O 310 press any key to continue..."

Thank you in advance,

Brett

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: ONS board ? Voice Board ?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking but I think the best place to start would be the 2.4.x Integration Guide. The Mitel/Calista chapter talks about a DMI-4, which is just an external version of the 4x4 that you have. For more details you might try the Connected Systems web site.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/2_46/integuid/integ246.pdf

http://www.connectedsystems.com/guides/G_PBX_ISA4x4.pdf

Re: ONS board ? Voice Board ?

Thank you - I have this document (It does not mention) the DIALOGIC D/41... voice card that is installed in the unity box :-)

Now I have this happening...

I can get Unity running fine...until I install the Dialogice Voice Board Software.

I use the DCM and it say's the card is running fine...

However Unity will no longer start...

The icon is no longer present in the tray,

Event Viewer Errors - System:

AvCsMgr Service Terminated unexpectedly

Failed to respond to start in a timely manner

Event Viewer Errors - Application

Gateway startCs Failed

Also..... Should the 4x4.exe run at satrtup ? It does and does not find the PBX

Thank you very much once again.

Views
Helpful
Replies