Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Outbound caller ID number for centralized system

I have a centralized setup and when my remote site dials out, the number that the called party views on their caller id is the main number of the central office.

basicly, the remote site has their own pri for local calling, all call processing gets done at the main office. Is it possible to have the remote office's main number be displayed on a called parties caller ID?

Thanks

Neal

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Outbound caller ID number for centralized system

If the remote office is using their local PRI gateway to dial out, under that gateway config, change the "Caller ID" parameter to what the main number of the remote office.

Also, you can do the same by using the Calling Party Transformations field under the concerned Route Pattern config. Set the "Calling Party Transform Mask" to the main number of the remote office.

Community Member

Re: Outbound caller ID number for centralized system

We have many locations and this is what we have done:

Under the Route list and Route details we have the Calling Party Transformation on, Calling party Transform mask set to 888555XXXX.

Then under the device itself we set the External Phone Number Mask i.e. 1234

Then the phone would ID as 8885551234 out ANY gateway. We have about 10 gateways, so this is set on all of them. Then no matter which gateway they use, they ID the Number of thier location.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content