Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound calls from CCM During non-office/Non-working Hours

We have CCM 4.1(3)With ipivr 3.5.2 and IPCC Express 3.5.2.The requirements is the caller shouid dial a number from outside and reach the CCM/IVR/IPCC EXPRESS Setup and shouid be able to make a outbound call during his non-working hours.Hope this shouid be possible i have tried some of the sample script repository in the cisco web-site but it is not working.I want to know whether it is possible if so anybody has sample scripts to guide me further.

Thanks In advance

Madhu

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Outbound calls from CCM During non-office/Non-working Hours

I am not following exaclt on what your requirement is. Users will call in from outside to IPCC to make an outbound call?

Do you mean people will call outside numbers from their IP phones, and the call will be routed through IPCC?

Please be more specific.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response the requirement is simple.The Customer is having CCM/IVR/IPCC Express in case the employee of the company is on leave.He can be given some specific number to dial so that he reaches the CCM Infrastucture which shouid trigger a scripts and the script shouid authenticate him to make an call(May be an international call).

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Here is the script that does exaclty what you need.

Rate all helpful posts!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content