Had PA running fine. Customer decided to do some rearranging of their AD, and moved users from the cn=Users to new OU's created at same level. I changed the Corp Dir Search Base from cn=Users,dc=Domain,dc=com to just dc=Domain,dc=com and it TESTs fine. But when I SAVE and then try to REFRESH Speech Services they fail. However if I change the Search Base to one of the new OU's, ie: ou=New One,dc=domain,dc=com everything works for the users under that OU. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Try setting up "Use Paging for Corporate Directory LDAP Queries" under the PA Corporate Directory settings. Also, make sure that the MaxPageSize limit is configured correctly in the Active Directory. See this document for more information
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...