Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

PAB Entries

Hi,

I'm searching how as administrator can I check or modify PAB entries for all users without use the User Web Access.

Anyone an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES

Re: PAB Entries

Hmm... what's your role exactly? Admin or developer? For Admins there the ccmadmin pages, and the BAT (Bulk administration tool). For developers there's AXL (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html)

Neither equals user web access (I suppose you mean the ccmuser page by this.. the user's personal page where he can program speeddials, subscribe to services, set call forwards, etc.)

All that info is in the DC Directory, so you'd have to make something to put entries into the DC Directory for all the users.

Considering that the DC directory is no more in CCM 5, I'd stay far away from adding stuff to the directory the LDAP way and stick to AXL. I know AXL is a pain since Cisco doesn't autogenerate the WSDL, but if it's just the users, it's not that much work, plus another person to complain about the lack of a processable WSDL will help to get the point across.. at some point it'll become too costly not to fix this darned thing.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content