cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Patching Call Manager O/S

dennis-wilson
Level 1
Level 1

I want to apply the latest o/s patches to my call managers. I did not do the original install and I'm wondering how can you tell at which level of O/S release train you are at? I'm running CM ver. 3.2.2c, W2K sp3. I would like to patch to 2000-2-4sr5. Thanks for the help.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If the backup utility is installed on your callmanager, you can go to the c:\STI directory and find a file called STIVER.EXE. Run this file and it will show you the version info. I believe you can also find this info in the registry and on some patch log files too.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

If the backup utility is installed on your callmanager, you can go to the c:\STI directory and find a file called STIVER.EXE. Run this file and it will show you the version info. I believe you can also find this info in the registry and on some patch log files too.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

8r-schumann
Level 1
Level 1

Another way is to use the MCSVer.exe utility in the c:\utils folder of your Call Manager. It will give you OS version and service packs along with SQL version and service packs

I believe MCSVer is only from CCM 3.3, right?

Not sure, i have some CCM 3.2's that have it but i don't remeber if i copied it onto the server or not. It will work on any version of CCM even 3.1