cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

pause for speed dials

miket
Level 5
Level 5

Does anyone know how to put a puase character in a speeddial or fastdial?

I need a pause after I dial the phone number.

cm version 4.1.3

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Not possible,

We have a DDTS for that.

Pauses are available in DP pots using commas.

Normally we redirect you to your AM to fill a PER request to get this feature include in

furure releases. A PER has been already been filed but not included in any CCM version

You may check AutoDialer sample application which is included in the IP Phone Services SDK version 3.3.

A user subscribes to the service and supplies a string of digits which can include commas - each comma is a 1-second pause. I personally use it for calling-card dialing. Dialing is performed by PUSHing Key:KeyPadx URI's to the phone with

appropriate pauses in between.

Does this limitation also apply to Fast Dial? And if so has a PER been filed for this?

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have tried a couple different ways... and the only way someone told me to get this to work is to use the SDK pack... which I said forget it.... I tried the XML dialer... it did work for voicemail.. I could have it enter in my password for me with some commas.. but Conference calls, no luck.

http://www.voip-tools.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=85

If you find something, post it up...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: