Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

pause for speed dials

Does anyone know how to put a puase character in a speeddial or fastdial?

I need a pause after I dial the phone number.

cm version 4.1.3

4 REPLIES
Green

Re: pause for speed dials

Not possible,

We have a DDTS for that.

Pauses are available in DP pots using commas.

Green

Normally we redirect you to your AM to fill a PER request to get this feature include in

furure releases. A PER has been already been filed but not included in any CCM version

You may check AutoDialer sample application which is included in the IP Phone Services SDK version 3.3.

A user subscribes to the service and supplies a string of digits which can include commas - each comma is a 1-second pause. I personally use it for calling-card dialing. Dialing is performed by PUSHing Key:KeyPadx URI's to the phone with

appropriate pauses in between.

Does this limitation also apply to Fast Dial? And if so has a PER been filed for this?

I have tried a couple different ways... and the only way someone told me to get this to work is to use the SDK pack... which I said forget it.... I tried the XML dialer... it did work for voicemail.. I could have it enter in my password for me with some commas.. but Conference calls, no luck.

http://www.voip-tools.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=56&Itemid=85

If you find something, post it up...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content