Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Perform a bulk deletion of Labels, Peripheral Tartgets, etc...

I am running ICM 4.1.5 and want to know if anyone knows or has done a bulk deletion for a site at once. If so, how? We had one call center close down and another site is consolidating. I want to know what is the best way to delete Labels, Peripheral Targets, Routes, Peripheral Services, etc and if there is a specific order in doing so including Routing Clients, Skill Groups and so forth. I am thinking along the lines of an UPCCTEST as that is what I use to Bulk Configure. If so, what is the command at the upcctest prompt to type for all to be deleted? I have contacted Cisco TAC as far as using the Bulk Configuration Tool in the GeoTel Admin. tools folder, but it freezes up the application and you have to end task. This bug is fixed in 4.6 and is not a priority in the 4.1.5 versions. Please advise.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Perform a bulk deletion of Labels, Peripheral Tartgets, etc.

Couldn’t you upgrade to the 4.6 version and then run the bulk configuration tool for that platform? Otherwise I think everything has to be done individually.

Anonymous
N/A

The business won't approve an upgrade to 4.6.2 just for the use of a tool. Sorry! Tried that route already. I can not be the only Cisco customer to ask about this. That is what is so troubling.

You are not the first or only one to ask for this, but that's how the tool came to be in 4.6. We were interested in this a while ago, but were told there wasn't a tool, and accessing the database directly was too dangerous. I'm afraid it is 4.6 or individual deletes. One of our operations folks has one finger shorter than natural from doing 1,000s of deletions.

Views
Helpful
Replies