Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Permission REstrictions on Call Handler

Can i restrict certain users to have access only to specific Call Handlers? Under Class of Service, If i enable the Call handler checkbox, those that belong to this Class of Service will have full rights to ALL Call handlers (including the opening greetings, etc).

I am setting up a phone tree and will be delegating part of the responsibilities to other departments. So i would like to only assign appropriate rights to the appropriate individuals only

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Permission REstrictions on Call Handler

no... currently if you grant someone rights to edit or add or delete call handlers in their COS they have access to all of them via the SA.

In 4.0 there is a new feature that will allow phone access to change greetings for call handlers only for those users who are set to be the owner of that call handler (this can be a public distribution list if multiple people need access). But that's only for phone access to the greetings, the SA access is not that granular.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content