cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PerMon on Call Manager

bevans
Level 1
Level 1

We are running a Call Manager (ver 3.22c) with a link to the PSTN via two PRIs, using a 6608 blade in a 6500 series switch (using mgcp). I have been running Performance Monitor tests to see what our usage is on the PRIs. I have been using the following in PerfMon:

Object - Cisco Call Manager

Counter - PRIChannelsActive

I have generated some useful information from this. BUT, I have heard that these readings can be incorrect at times. Is this true? If so, what alternatives do I have? Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

In my experience, you can trust those values. I have not heard of any issues with this option so far.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

In my experience, you can trust those values. I have not heard of any issues with this option so far.

Thanks!

If you dont belive in perMons, another solution is to go for a product called Vivinet Manager from NetIQ. This monitors not only MGCP gateways but a lot of stuff on cisco callmanagers. www.netiq.com This is cisco certified product

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: