cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Address Book - LDAP CCM 5.0.4

cristian.munoz
Level 4
Level 4

I have the LDAP service running on Callmanager 5.0.4.,the Personal Address Book is request for the users, but i ?m trying to access http ccmuser, and the access is denied. Any idea?

regards

Cristian

8 Replies 8

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Assign the user to the Standard CCM User group and you should be able to login.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Dear Sankar

It?s working. I can access to web user. Thank you. But, now i have the follow problem:

- When i try access to Personal Address by IP Phone request to me User and PIN , but not support letters.

Is this PIN the LDAP password?s?

The pin should be the user pin that you configure under the user. This is a numeric (no alphabets)

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Dear Sankar

you talk about into the End User Configuration Page? If yes, remember that this user id and pin are into the LDAP.

Yes the pin you configure under end user. Are you AD integrated ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

Dear Sankar

I have LDAP integrated, and i not like modify this pin , because is the domain?s pin.

f.giordano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I think I can help you...

Cisco had the good idea to create new feature in CCM 5 ==> Role and Group.

So the only think you need to do, is to go through the admin web page to the USER MANAGEMENT Tab, and then select "GROUP".

You'll see different group, and a specific one "Standard CCM user" or something like that.

Just click on it, and you can add now all your End-User to this group. And then all the user can access to the ccm user page with the USERNAME and PASSWORD field (not the pin).

Fabian

Dear Fabian

I configured this feature. Th clients can access to ccmuser. My problem is that the clients can not access to personal directory by access key of IP Phone.It say: User and PIN. What PIN?LDAP PIN?

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: