cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Assistance on CCM 3.0(9)

adahan
Level 1
Level 1

I have install the PA 1.2 on my CCM, Ican dial the route point directory but can't hear the greeting of the PA. Any idea???

Thanks

5 Replies 5

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you configure the speech license in the pasystemadmin web pages? Also, what do you hear when you call the PA number?

Hi dave,

No, I didn't configure the speech license. I have installed the padd-fmu.1-1-2.exe and I can't find the field of "license code" and "license capacity"

on the system configuration page. Did I made something wrong at the installation?

when I'm dialing the PA number I hear only silence and after few secounds the call is disconnected.

Thank you for your help, Avi.

Did you create the 7960 devices that PA uses to terminate the calls, called Media Ports?

If you go to http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/tablebuild.pl/callmgr and look at the file called padd-fmu.1-1-2.README.htm this is in step 6. If you haven't already followed all the instructions please make sure you read through the file.

Thank you for your reply, I have followed all the instructions at the file, I've uninstalled the PA and reinstall it as The document instruct.

I'm using the embedded DC directory of the CCM. on step 5, I looked for the PA user, on the CCM user list, and didn't found so I added a new user and associate it to the PA CTI route point. this user parameters I configured on pasystemadmin as instruct in step 7. still I have the same phenomenon like when I'm dialing to the PA directory number I hear only silence.

?????? any idea? thank you, Avi.

Did you create the Media Port devices in the CallManager, that are 7960 phones?

Did you try to enable the debugging in the system configuration screen and look in the C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\Personal Assistant\logs directory and look at the log files? That would be a good place to start.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: