Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Assistant 1.3(4) Number busy

Installed PA for the first time, dialing the PA number (CTI Route Point) I get a busy. My PA number,interceptor ports and media ports are registered with PA and CallManager. When dialing the PA number am I supposed to get anything from PA. When dialing one of the media ports I get a PA message sayining "no one is availble I will transfer you to the operator". The DN I designated for PA for the operator works fine. I need to know about that PA numver scenario. Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Personal Assistant 1.3(4) Number busy

Do you have Speech License Code entered in the Speech Services Configuration screen of PASystemAdmin?

No. I keep on getting conflicting answers. Do I need these licenses to have PA fully functioning. First time install. Will this eliminate the busy out of the PA number. Thanks.

Cisco Employee

You will need the spech license to activate the speech portion of PA, which includes the CTI RP. When calling the CTI RP PA will try to open a speech channel, if not avaiable (as owuld be the case of not having the speech license) the CTI RP will fail the call.

HTH

Kev

Thanks. I got the license and it works now.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content