Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Personal Assistant & Domain Admin

I find it hard to believe but is it true that Personal Assistant needs Domain Admin login to work. I have a difficult time obtaining permission from our data center to grant me a Domain Admin login just so Personal Assistant will work. My Call Managers and Unity servers do not require Domain Admin accounts so I’m very bother by this. please advise.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Personal Assistant & Domain Admin

Yes it is needed. For browsing voice messages by using Personal Assistant, a user's corporate directory e-mail address should be the same as the user's Exchange alias in Cisco Unity. Before you use Cisco Unity for voice-message browsing with Personal Assistant, make sure that the Personal Assistant server has been added to the Cisco Unity server's domain.(ie. PAServer, PAWebAdmin Services on all PA servers in the PA cluster should be running with Unity Domain Administrator account i.e with Unity Domain Administrator login privileges.)

Views
Helpful
Replies