Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal Assistant / JTapi Problems

markus.thelen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I´ve got a problem in a test-environment using Callmanager 3.3.2spc and Personal Assistant 1.3(4). After installation of PA I´ve already installed the new JTapi-Client from the Plugins-Page of Callmanager on the server where PA is running. But still I get the following error in event-viewer:

Error: kCtiIncompatibleProtocolVersion - Incompatible protocol version.

Message Version: 30000

Minimum Version: 40000

Current Version: 40000

CallManager Version:

QBE Client Version:

IPAddress: 192.168.112.13

App ID: Cisco CTIManager

Cluster ID: StandAloneCluster

Node ID: 192.168.112.3

Process ID: 968

Process Name: CtiHandler

Explanation: The JTAPI/TAPI application version is not compatible with this version of CTIManager, so received message has been rejected.

Recommended Action: Verify correct version of application are being used; otherwise, contact TAC..

What can I do. Thank you for your ideas.

Markus

2 Replies 2

jbond_c24
Level 1
Level 1

First uninstall Cisco JTAPI from the Add/Remove Programs in your Win2k ctrl panel.

Then browse to CCMAdmin from the PA box. Go to Applications drop down and select Install Plugins.

Select Cisco JTAPI and "run from this location" Reboot and you should be good to go.

G'luck,

James

Hi James,

I did that allready!!! That did not solve the problem. But I´ve found a solution: There is a PA-ccm33.bat file on the machine that has to executed after the installation. Soon the ports all came up! But thank you for your idea.

Best regards,

Markus Thelen