cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Phantom CFWD ALL CCM 3.3.3 SR4

dave.hodgkiss
Level 1
Level 1

When i cancel CFWD All it shows on the display as though the divert has cancelled and it shows in ccm admin that the divert has gone yet when you dial the extn it is still on divert to the other number

4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This could be caused by a SQL replication issue. Please see the following link regarding reesablishing a broken SQL subscription.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801d11a6.shtml

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Hi,The problem is that it isn't always the same device and when i swap the phones to another subscriber they still experience the same problem.I have now registered the devices to the publisher and will see what happens in the morning.As regard to the SQL replication DBL Helper shows green smiley faces and if i add a device on the pub it replicates to both subscribers.Thanks for your suggestion.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Yes, verify the replication between the servers in the cluster but if it is fine please try restarting the Data Base Layer Monitor service in all the cluster.

HTH

//Jorge

Hi,the cluster was rebooted at the weekend so all the services have been restarted.Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: