Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Phone Dialer

I am installing Phone Dialer on Windows 2000 Professional systems and would like to disable the pop-up window that appears with an incoming call without having to click the hide call button each time. Is there a registry key I can change or any other way to disable this feature?<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Phone Dialer

There's no one out moderating the forum that know much about Phone Dialer, but one of the guys that built the thing just happens to be in the office next door... he says:

"there is no registry key to completely disable the call sliders, there is however a menu-setting (windows-call windows-automatically close) which automatically close sliders when the call is terminated. It sounds like this is what the guy is looking for. Also, if it's not the slider itself, so much as the position of the slider, it can be selected to hang off the left or the right side of the screen."

Hope that helps...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Phone Dialer

Thank you for the quick response. What I really need is to completely disable the pop-up window so that it never displays. Thanks again for your time.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content