Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Phone notification

I can't seem to get phone notification to work. I am using:<br>Cisco 3.0(8)<br>Unity 2.4.6<br><br>Here is what I have setup for user rolsson on notification:<br>- device = home phone<br>- phone number = 9407xxxxxxx (this is how I would dial from IP phone)<br>- status = enabled<br>- notify = voice messages<br>- urgent is not checked<br>- schedule is 8AM to 8PM<br>- I have not touched restriction tables so this number should work<br><br>I brought up the call viewer and left a voicemail for my extension and I see no calls in the viewer (other than when I left the voicemail). I do not think Unity is trying to send the call to CallManager.<br><br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Phone notification

Out of curiosity, does the MWI light work for this subscriber?

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Phone notification

I got this to work. I had changed the CSS to one that would allow the phone to dial out, but I had not restarted CM. Restarting CM solved it. In searching for the problem, I had the Unity system call an internal extension and that worked. I noted that the CallViewer did not show the outgoing call so I started looking at CM for the solution.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content