Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Phone SERVICES deployment

Hi! I have 300+ ip phones to deploy within my organisation but I don't want to program every services (such as calender, stockticker, etc.) on each phone. Also, when I will add new XML services, I dont wan't to tell each user to subscribe to the service.

I want a fast way to do this.... Does anyone knows a way to add all services to all phones? such as SQL script or something like that?!

Thank you in advance

Michel Nantel,

GT Group Telecom

Cisco Employee

Re: Phone SERVICES deployment

If you go to System -> Enterprise Parameters and look at the Services URL, the default value is something like:

This ASP page actually gets the specific list of subscribed services for the phone pressing the services button based on information in the SQL database.

What you can do instead of this is to point the Services URL at a static page using the scripting language of your choice -- or just plain old static XML with Notepad -- and include the list of services you want everyone to see. When you want to add a service that everyone sees, just add to the XML page or script file accordingly.

Community Member

Re: Phone SERVICES deployment

Try this...

1) You can make a services menu in a XML script

2) in the Cisco CallManager go to:

System->Enterprise Parameters

and update the 'URL Sevices' with the path of

your XML menu on your WEB server

3) when users press the SERVICES button on their phone, they will go to the URL of your services menu.

CreatePlease to create content