Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Phone update problems

I keep getting the following message when I try to update the phone after changing the button template:

Error No. -2147219962 (0x80040606):

CDBLException Dump: [COM Error] COM Error Description = [CDeviceTRules::DeviceUpdateEx; ADO=0x80004005: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified; [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified] []

The result is that I cannot change the template. I have tried to delete the phone so that I can re-add it, but I get a different message when trying that:

Error No. -2147219962 (0x80040606):

CDBLException Dump: [COM Error] COM Error Description = [CDeviceTRules::DeleteDevice; CDeviceTRules::DeleteDeviceRelations; [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified; [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified] []

I have rebooted the Call Manager, but the problem remains.

The version is 3.1(2c), on the ICS7750 platform.

Can someone help?

1 REPLY

Re: Phone update problems

Get in touch with TAC mate, your database has had a bit of wobble.

Views
Helpful
Replies