cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pickup grabbing current calls

jaycisco
Level 1
Level 1

When a user is included in a pickup group, they can pick a current call within that same group, even if the current call has been in an active state for quite some time. I don't think they should be able to grab any current call, only a call that has not yet been activated and is in its "calling state." Is this a bug, or has the barge key used in IPMA somehow became active. We do not use the IPMA for anything.

Ideas anyone?????

2 Replies 2

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

I don't think it makes sense to pickup an active call. It sounds like a bug to me.

I believe I'm experiencing the same issue. It's more related to Shared line appearances than it is to pickup groups. The only way I've been able to address this issue is to go to Service Paramaters for Call Manager, Cluster-Wide Paramaters, and set "Always Use Prime Line" to "True". This forces the phone to always select the first line of the phone when the receiver is lifted. If a call is in place on that line, the user needs to manually select the next available line to be dial out. Hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: